Trial and Error

A little something...Thoughts, inspirations, moments in time. Hints, glimpses, windows into what is. Life as I am living it. All work copyright 2006 by Ranya Mike.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

From trial and error to guesswork, my life is a work in progress. Practice is key, and love the main ingredient. The journey is long, but the way is right. Time is endless, but here is where I make it stop. Memories are for the making.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Announcing the successful delivery of CR V Mike


Delivery Date: Sunday, 15 January 2006
Delivery Time: 1:00pm
Date brought home: Thursday, 19 January 2006
Height: 66.2in.
Weight: 3406lbs
Towing capacity: 1500lbs

Jeff and Ranya Mike would like to announce the latest addition to their family of two – a 4WD 2006 Honda CR V. The newest member was brought home on Thursday, 19 January 2006 after successful deliberations with the local Honda dealer in Arlington, VA.

The new vehicle comes equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission, cruise control, and an Anti-Lock Breaking system. Not only are there front side airbags, but we also have side curtain airbags, side-impact door beams and child-proof rear door locks (we have to think of the little ones coming in the future!).

There is enough room to comfortable seat 5 people with reclining front and back seatbacks and sliding fold and tumble rear seats. The height of the driver’s seat is adjustable, which is quite important for someone with my small dimensions; with this option I can at least see the front of the car (an important detail, wouldn’t you think?). An AM/FM/CD/Cassette audio system compliments the beautiful beige interior (notice the cassette option, one of my favorite features in the car; now I can listen to my old Arabic tapes brought with me from Lebanon over 2 years ago).

With a remote entry system along with an immobilizer anti-theft deterrent system and a panic button on the key, I am sure that the car and I are safe when I have to drive to work early in the morning or from work late at night.

To make things more interesting, they included a removable folding picnic table which doubles up as the cover for the spare tire in the rear storage well. Jeff also got his sunglasses holder (which comes in handy when you do not want to lose your sunglasses).

Our CR V is a breeze to drive and a pleasure to have. Enjoy checking out the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home