Trial and Error

A little something...Thoughts, inspirations, moments in time. Hints, glimpses, windows into what is. Life as I am living it. All work copyright 2006 by Ranya Mike.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

From trial and error to guesswork, my life is a work in progress. Practice is key, and love the main ingredient. The journey is long, but the way is right. Time is endless, but here is where I make it stop. Memories are for the making.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

beach and mountain


There might be another place in the world where this is possible: sitting on the beach and watching the snow-covered mountains. There might be another place in the world where you can sit ajacent to the splashing waves enjoying a coffee on a warm winter day. There might be another place in the world where people come together to celebrate the wonders of the World and the glories of the Earth. But for me there is no other place; no place other than that where I belong. No place like Lebanon.

2 Comments:

Blogger susanne said...

Wonderful photo!
I guess it's the Mediterranean...?
I understand very well that you love your home.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Ranya said...

The Mediterranean it sure is. And, what a wonderful sea it is. I have not taken a swim in sea water since I left - almost 3 years ago. There is nothing like it.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home